
If I had to sum this flick up in a single word, the word would be PUTRID! I had to watch this film FOUR TIMES – because I kept falling asleep on it! If you’re looking for something to put you to sleep by all means, this movie is for you! If you’re looking to be entertained, STAY AWAY! There are A movies, B movies, but this movie is so foul there aren’t enough letters in the alphabet to rank it as low as it should be ranked. If you want to see good, witty indie scifi go and check out Repo Man, if you want to torture someone, make them watch this film.
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment